The other day I was honored to receive the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award from Sara over at Confessions of a Redheaded Mama! Sara's a wonderful and cheerful mommy blogger with a fantastic sense of humor - I highly recommend checking out her blog!
The "rules" for this award are pretty simple.
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
- Post 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 7 other deserving bloggers and let them know you've awarded it to them.
- Include the logo of the award in your post.
Since I'm not much of a rule breaker, and because I am genuinely thankful, I'd like to thank Sara for thinking of me when picking her 7 bloggers to pass the award on to. It means a lot to me and I'm glad to be passing along the recognition to other bloggers. Now, on to the facts...
- I love collecting vintage hobnail milk glass. I think it's beautiful, feminine, and eternally classic.
- I'm addicted to Pepsi. For reals.
- I enjoy settling disputes in a mature and professional manner... by playing a rousing game of rock, paper, scissors.
- I'm fiercely competitive in the following games: checkers, Settlers of Catan, Hungry Hungry Hippos, and Scrabble.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- For being a big girl, I'm super flexible. I can put the bottoms of my feet on the sides of my head, I can bend my fingers backwards until they touch the top of my forearm, and I can put my hands on my hips while my fingertips AND my elbows point forward. Gross? Yes. But also a cool party trick.
- Most people's first impression of me is that I'm quiet and reserved, but once you get to know me I've actually got a pretty sick sense of humor. My old boss called it "warped," as she signed my Employee of the Month card.
And the lovely bloggers I'd like to pass this award along to are...
Amy at Coffee, Crafts and Cupcakes
Megan at My Reply
Casey at The Leaflet
Mary at One Realistic Mom
Amanda at We And Serendipity
Kristen at Mama Winkle's Blog
Kera at Nugget on a Budget
Now enjoy and pass along the smiles!